There are times when you think that you are in a deep sleep but you are actually half awake. It happens to all of us every now and then I guess! It’s the time when your eyes are shut but your brain is still working/ thinking about different matters of your life.
Here we go!
Orange Crumble Cupcake
Makes 12 cupcakes. 155 calories per cupcake.
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
2 teaspoons orange zest
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoon melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons orange juice
4 tablespoons unpacked brown sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon butter
– Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Place your cupcake liners in the cupcake pan.
– In a bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Keep aside.
– In a different bowl, add the egg and sugar, beat until creamy in texture, add vanilla, orange zest, butter, oil, and orange juice, beat well.
– Add the milk and beat until combined. Add the flour and mix gently. Do not over mix, you may see some lumps but don’t worry about it.
– Pour the batter evenly in the cupcake liners.
– Mix the crumble ingredients together, then sprinkle the crumble mixture on top of each cupcake evenly.
– Bake for 13 – 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.