It’s time for a warm Pumpkin Spice Latte! This fall, don’t get out of your house to get Starbucks pumpkin spice latte, stay home and make your own. In this post, I will share the best pumpkin spice latte recipe.
How to make pumpkin spice latte?
Well, it’s easy. You will need milk, coffee, pumpkin puree, sugar, and pumpkin spice. We will not use a blender or a strainer in this recipe. You don’t have to have a pre-made coffee since we are going to use coffee granules instead.
Pumpkin spice latte is one of the most favorable drinks to me this season, well, after Eggnog of course! This pumpkin spice latte recipe is creamy and perfectly seasoned with warm and earthy spices.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Let me tell you one more thing about today’s recipe. This Pumpkin spice latte can be served chilled, and you know what? I think I like it chilled more than warm, but that’s just me.
Leaving the pumpkin spice latte in the saucepan for 5 minutes before serving, gives it a better flavor, so you can make it ahead and warm it just a little before your guests arrive.
This recipe can be kid-friendly by using decaffeinated coffee. Adding whipped cream is optional, but in my opinion, you shouldn’t skip it.
What type of milk to use?
I use whole milk, but you can use almond milk or even coconut milk. Coffee, Pumpkin puree, and the pumpkin spice will take over any other flavor in this latte, so feel free to use the milk you are more comfortable with, the outcome will be amazing.
More Pumpkin Recipes
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon coffee granules
- 1 ¼ tablespoon sugar or honey
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- Whipped cream optional
- In a saucepan, add the water, milk, and the spice.
- When the previous mixture comes to a boil, add the pumpkin puree sugar and coffee granules. Whisk for a minute.
- When the mixture boils, turn off heat, cover the saucepan, and let it set for 5 minutes.
- Pour in a cup and add whipped cream over the pumpkin latte. Sprinkle with some pumpkin pie spice.