Do you love cookies? What is your favorite flavor or texture? Let me know in the comment box below, but for now, I’ll share one of my favorite cookie recipe with you. Mixed Nuts Cookies.
These Mixed Nuts Cookies are soft from the inside with a slight crunch from the outside. Melting the butter enhanced the flavor and added that chewy texture.
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar unpacked
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 medium egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped nuts
- - Preheat oven 350F/180C.
- - In a bowl, sift flour, salt, and baking soda. Keep aside
- - In a different bowl, beat the sugar with butter, and vanilla.
- - Add an egg to the previous mixture and beat until well combined. The mixture will get thicker.
- - Add the flour and mix using spatula.
- - Add the mix nuts and fold gently, this will prevent the cookies from getting tough.
- - Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes.
- - Take 1 tablespoon from the dough, roll between your palms, and place in the baking pan. Press gently. Leave around 2 inches between cookies.
- - Bake the cookies on the middle rack for 11 – 12 minutes.
- - Let cool on cooling rack.
Follow me on Instagram.