Chewy Egg Free Fudge Brownies – Making brownies without eggs was fun, it was my second attempt at making eggless brownies. I didn’t want this recipe to fail, I really didn’t! I know that some of my readers are allergic to eggs, LOVE chocolate, and want more egg free goodies.
I have a good news and a bad one, let’s be positive and start with the good news. The brownies came out perfect!
No bitter after taste, perfectly sweet, chewy, it is an explosion of chocolate flavor. The crunch from the walnuts took it to another level, this chewy egg free fudge brownies recipe is to keep forever.
I promise, that every bite you take will just provoke you to have more, and that will take us to the bad news!
Making Chewy Egg Free Fudge Brownies.
Egg Free Chocolate Brownies.
The bad news is that you may not stop. These brownies are so delicious and light, you will end up eating more than you think you can.
My tip is not to have anything with it, and I mean, please keep that glass of milk far away, since sipping milk after few bites will tempt you to reach for more.
Keep in mind although there are no eggs in this recipe, yet some ingredients used are high in calories and can contribute to changing the number you see on the scale (I don’t have a scale in my house. I keep these unfriendly gadgets far from me!)
To make these homemade brownies without eggs you have to add apple, sugar, melted chocolate with butter and a tablespoon of water in a blender.
Pour the smooth mixture to the dry ingredients, then add the walnuts, stir well, and that’s it.
I guess we spoke enough about these chewy egg free fudge brownies and it’s time to make some.
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup walnuts
- ½ cup chopped apple
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- Pre-heat oven to 350F/180C. Line 8x8” square baking pan with foil. Grease and flour. Keep aside.
- Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, unsweetened cocoa powder and keep aside.
- In a microwavable bowl, add butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Microwave for 20 seconds then stir, do this two times or until the chocolate chips are melted.
- In a blender, add sugar, chopped apple, melted chocolate chips with butter (after it cools), vanilla, and water. Blend until smooth in texture.
- Add the previous mixture to flour and gently mix (for few seconds). Pour batter in baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with few crumbs.
- Place the brownie pan on a wire rack and allow the brownies to cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Take the brownies out of the pan, by holding the edges of the foil, place it on the wire rack while still in foil.
- When completely cool, refrigerate for few minutes before cutting. This step will give you a clean cut.
Want More Brownies?
I have used these products:
This page may contain affiliate links, which pay me a small commission
For my referral at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for supporting Munatycooking.com