Have I ever mentioned that I had a big crush on Cookie Monster from Sesame Street? Yes, he was the only reason why I watched that program.I love eating and baking cookies, and the condensed milk recipe I’m sharing today, s another reason to go crazy after cookies!
Making Condensed Milk Cookies
These Condensed milk cookies are not my creation I made few modifications to the original recipe since it had a lot of sugar. I think I got this recipe from the back of a condensed milk can, so I’m not taking all the credit here.
These cookies are frequently baked in my house, it is a blend of shortbread and cookie dough. In my opinion, these are the best eggless chocolate chip cookies ever.
The condensed milk used in the recipe replaces the eggs and provides a very delicate texture.
I never push you to try my recipes, but these cookies are a must bake, so I ask you to please try it out, you’ll love it.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate or you can use chocolate chips
- – Whisk or sift flour with baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
- – In a different bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy and lighter in color.
- – Add the condensed milk and beat until well combined.
- – Add the flour mixture and mix slowly until it’s combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix gently.
- – Cover the cookie dough and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- – Preheat oven to 180C/350F and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
- – Take a heaping teaspoon from the dough, roll into a ball, place on the parchment paper and flatten with your fingers or with the back of a spoon.
- – Bake for 8 – 10 minutes.
- – Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy these cookies.
Follow me on Instagram.