I still remember how I felt after trying melt in your mouth cookies for the first time. There was something teasing about it, could be that it awakened the taste buds and then tempted it to have some more? All I know is that I adore the way these cookies smell and taste.
This is one cookie recipe that I hesitate to be adventures with by adding different flavors to it, it just doesn’t feel right, at least to me. These cookies are so delicate when they come out of the oven, so don’t even touch them, they will crumble. Leave them to cool completely.
Making Melt In Your Mouth Cookies
These melt in your mouth cookies have another name (Melting moments), the second name makes sense too because you only enjoy the cookie for a moment before it completely vanishes.
I guess what makes us have more than just one cookie is the fact that, the buttery sweet flavor hits the taste buds in the last very moment, and to repeat this short-lived experience you have no choice but to extend your hand to grab another cookie.
Melt in your mouth cookies can’t make it for more than two days in my house and I am sure that you will experience the same after baking these delights. You have no excuse for not trying melting moments cookies, all the ingredients should be in your kitchen already. Making these melt in your mouth cookies is so easy just get a bowl and a wooden spoon.
Let’s Create Melting Moments!
Melt In Your Mouth Cookies
- 3/4 cup cake flour (you can use all-purpose flour)
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla optional
- Beat the butter until lighter in color.
- Add all the ingredients to the butter and mix well until creamy in texture.
- Grease the baking tray, if not using a non-stick. Take one teaspoon from the
- mixture and place on the baking tray or you can use a cookie press and
- make different shapes. You can use piping bags too.
- Put the cookies in a preheated oven 350F/180C/Gas mark 4, for 13 minutes
- or until the edges look light brown.
This page may contain affiliate links, which pay me a small commission
For my referral at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for supporting Munatycooking.com