I had to share this Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe with you before I forget all about it again. This pasta salad is a cold salad, but there is no rule for not to enjoy it in winter! This salad is a great salad to take to your office, maybe add more pasta, and it can turn into a light lunch.
What You Need to Make a Tuna Pasta Salad
The ingredients are low in calories, available, and when mixed tastes awesome. What you need:
Canned Tuna. I use the one that has water since there is enough fat in the mayonnaise.
Onion, any type will do, we are not going to use much.
Black olives, the green olives are sourer, but you can still use it in this recipe.
Cherry tomatoes are great and add to the flavor of the salad.
How to Make a Simple Tuna Pasta Salad
- First thing first, use fresh vegetables. Make sure the vegetables are not looking all sad, it will affect the taste of the salad.
- In a bowl, add the vegetables and then pour the dressing.
- Mix the vegetables and the dressing well and then garnish with sliced boiled eggs before serving.
- Tuna pasta salad is a cold salad, so when done making it and if you are not serving it immediately, then place it in a plastic container and refrigerate.
What to Serve with this salad
Other Salads You Will Love
- Avocado chicken salad. If you are into healthy eating or not this salad is created to please.
- Chickpea Salad.
- Southern Potato Salad. It is rich, creamy, and tastes oh so good.
- Carrot Salad.
You can use low-calorie mayonnaise in this recipe but keep the amount the same. Next time you go for a BBQ, don’t forget to pack this tuna pasta salad with you.
Easy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe
FOR THE SALAD
- 1 6 oz canned tuna
- 6 cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 9 black olives pitted
- 1 medium size cucumber chopped in small cubes
- 2 tablespoon thinly sliced onion
- ¾ cup uncooked pasta
- 2 boiled eggs cut in slices used for garnishing the salad
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon oregano or Italian seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- In a mixing bowl, add all the salad ingredients except the eggs.
- In a different bowl, add all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add the dressing to the vegetables and mix well.
- Garnish the salad with the boiled eggs, cover and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate
links, which pay me a small commission
For my referral at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for supporting Munatycooking.com