I’m psyched! Chickpeas Salad is my first food blog post and I thought of introducing something simple, easy, and healthy. After a long working day, treat yourself to this healthy, easy (and fast to prepare) salad. Better still, prepare it in the morning and take it with you to the office, this could be your snack or lunch. This salad goes well with your main meal, You can be creative and add more vegetables.
Chickpeas Salad Recipe
- 5 tablespoons chickpeas
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt to taste - ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: Onion.
- -Chop the vegetables.
- -If you are using canned chickpeas, drain it and rinse it with water.
- -Whisk the olive oil with black pepper and salt.
- -Mix all ingredients together, garnish with one scoop of yogurt or parsley leave. Serve cold.