This is the second recipe in my mini-series of Everything Pumpkin Pie Spice and today I am sharing Pumpkin Pie Spice Granola.
Granola is not just a breakfast to me, it is something I snack on when those cravings require little discipline.
I have added Pumpkin Pie Spice and molasses to this granola recipe, you won’t believe how wonderful my kitchen smelled while baking Pumpkin Pie Spice Granola.
Making Pumpkin Pie Spice Granola.
If you wish you can add milk to this granola but it tastes delicious on its own. I have another great idea for this tasty granola, I might just top one of my coffee cake with some!! I think it’s a brilliant idea that I should work on.
Making this pumpkin spice granola was easy but you really need to use your hands in mixing, yes it sounds messy but this is the best way to make sure that the ingredients are evenly distributed.
The granola bakes in no time, so you don’t have to wait for long until you taste this creation.
Craving more granola?
- 1 1/ cup rolled oats
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 ½ tablespoon peanuts
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix (recipe in the previous post)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- ¼ cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients. (If using raisins, do not add it now, add it to the granola later when out of the oven.)
- Spread the mixture evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Bring the baking sheet out of the oven, mix the granola using a spoon or spatula, return it to the oven to bake for another 8 minutes.
- Let the granola cool completely then place in an airtight container.
Follow my Breakfast Board on Pinterest.