These Peanut Butter Melt in Your Mouth cookies are fun from start to finish. Not because it’s an easy to make recipe, not because it looks good, and not because it has peanut butter, but because of the reasons mentioned below :).
Peanut Butter Melt in Your Mouth.
The fragrance of these Peanut Butter Melt in Your Mouth cookies are going to fill your kitchen while you are baking, and it will fill the room you place them in. These cookies announce their presence in a very tempting way. When in your mouth they melt quickly and completely, leaving behind strong craving to have some more!
My taste tester (hubby) said: “Maaaaan! This cookie just vanished in my mouth. I’ll have another one to give a thorough feedback.”
He just wanted to have more cookies, and of course I helped in the taste testing too 🙂
Follow me on Instagram, and if you happen to make any of my recipes, please post the picture and mention me in your post, or use this hash tag #munatycooking. I would love to see your creation.
As for my recipe, here you go!
- 7 tablespoon unsalted butter at room temperature
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- Strawberry jam (or any that you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add the butter and sugar, beat until creamy in texture. Add the vanilla and peanut butter, and beat to combine.
- Add the flour and the salt and mix well.
- Make 9 balls out of the dough and place on baking sheet. Press down the balls with the bottom of a cup or glass.
- Make a small dint in the middle, and then bake for 13 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool in the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack, when cool completely, spoon the jam in the dint created prior baking.