Slutty Brownies are a layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, a layer of Oreo cookies, and a layer of brownie batter. I have used the best brownie recipe here to make this dessert not just gorgeous but mouthwatering delight.
PIN TO MAKE LATER
The brownie recipe is the hero here (and that’s my opinion), to get some good tasting slutty brownies you must keep the brownie part fudgy and chewy, and that’s exactly what you will get if you follow this recipe.
The chocolate chip cookie recipe is from my post Outstanding Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. I fell in love with this chocolate chip cookie dough because the outcome is chewy, buttery, and perfectly baked cookies. So, I went ahead and used the same recipe to make slutty brownies.
If you want to get a great result, you have to use good quality chocolate; cheap brands of unsweetened cocoa may result in bitter tasting or tasteless brownies. I have used unsalted butter, and I encourage you not to use salted butter for this recipe. Some brands add too much salt.
How To Make Slutty Brownies
To make chunky slutty brownies, you require a 10-inch baking pan. First, make the chocolate chip cookie dough. Spread it evenly in the baking pan, and then place the Oreo cookies on top. Cover and refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes. While the cookie dough is chilling, start making the brownie batter.
The brownie recipe requires that all the brownie ingredients be mixed in the same pan, so after melting the butter, sugar, and chocolate chips, add the rest of the ingredients and whisk to combine. Make sure to add the ingredients after the chocolate and butter mixture is warm.
Slutty Brownies Recipe From Scratch
A layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, a layer of Oreo, and a layer of fudgy brownie batter. This dessert will is a crowd pleaser.
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- ½ cup butter at room temp
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup walnuts optional
- In a bowl, add butter and both sugars. Beat until the fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and whisk. Add the rest of ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the dough to a 10-inch baking pan and spread evenly.
- Add the Oreo cookies on the cookie dough, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- In a pan, add both sugars, chocolate chips, and butter. Melt on medium heat.
- Remove pan from heat and when warm, add the vanilla and eggs, and beat until combined.
- Add the rest of ingredients except the walnut and whisk until combined.
- Add the walnuts and mix for few seconds.
- Pour the brownie batter over the Oreo cookies, make sure the brownie batter is spread evenly.
- In a preheats oven of 350F/180C, place the baking pan in the middle shelf and bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out form the middle of the slutty brownies with few crumbs.
- Wait until the slutty brownie cools and then cut in squares. Serve with ice cream!
This page may contain affiliate links, which pay me a small commission
For my referral at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for supporting Munatycooking.com