Why did I come up with Eggless Nutella Chocolate Cake recipe? I have been trying to come up with different eggless cake recipes, since some of my readers are allergic to eggs, or have kids who are.
I know how kids enjoy eating cake especially chocolate cake, and when your kid is at a birthday party where everyone can enjoy the cake except him, it can break your and his heart.
Today I'm sharing this amazing Eggless Nutella Chocolate Cake with you, it is very moist and will remind you of the chocolate cake mix sold in a box, but this cake tastes far much better and is good for you since you know what's in it.
Eggless Nutella Chocolate Cake Recipe
This cake was a big hit and everyone enjoyed it, you can never tell that it's eggless, and the best part is it stays moist even after two days. You can use it as a Birthday cake, or bake it in cupcake liners.
More Eggless Desserts For You:
Eggless Nutella Chocolate CakePrint
- 12 tablespoon sugar
- 14 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 6 ½ tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 medium apple peeled and chopped
- ½ cup low fat milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoon Nutella
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- In a blender, add apple, milk, sugar, vanilla, oil, cocoa powder, and Nutella. Blend until smooth keep aside.
- In a separate bowl sift or whisk all the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and gently stir using a whisk or a spatula. Do not over mix.
- Pour the boiling water into the batter and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter in 8×8 greased and floured baking pan, or you can use parchment paper, which I feel is best for this cake.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then insert a toothpick in the middle, if it comes out clean, your cake is ready.
- This cake should stay in the baking pan to cool, then refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- This cake needs to be refrigerated for one hour for the flavors to come together. Cut into 12 squares.
- ***Note: The lines on the cake created by using Nutella, and is not included in the calorie counted.