World’s best egg free brownies and I can claim that because I have tried many and in my humble opinion, hands down this is the best eggless brownie recipe! Fudgy, chewy, gooey brownies with crunchy toasted walnuts, and perfectly crisp, crackly top. These egg free brownies will pleasantly surprise you. There is no fuss and no mess; all the ingredients are mixed in one bowl. I promise that you will appreciate every bite and will ask for more. I did my best to perfect this eggless brownie recipe, and I am proud to share it with you. Please watch the video in this post to learn how to make this fantastic delight!
Best Egg Free Brownies
A long time ago, I posted two eggless brownie recipes, Chewy Egg Free Fudge Brownies and Chewy Gooey Eggless Brownies. Both recipes had great feedback, and I’m glad that my audience loved them. However, one of those recipes had banana puree, and the other had apple puree. Many of my audience asked for a recipe that has no fruit, a recipe that has simple ingredients and available all the time. Keeping my audience’s request in mind, I have created this recipe, and I encourage all of you to try it. The flavor is amazing; even those who are not fond of chocolate loved it!
I have served these brownies warm with ice cream and have served them cold with a glass of milk.
Ingredients in the best eggless brownies
Baking powder and baking soda.
White and brown sugar.
Unsalted butter and cooking oil.
Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Unsweetened cocoa powder.
How to make the best egg free brownies?
It’s a one-bowl brownie recipe, less cleaning and less time to prepare!
In a mixing bowl, add hot milk. To the milk, add the semi-sweet chocolate chips, brown and white sugar, oil, and unsalted butter.
Cover the bowl for 5 minutes to allow the semi-sweet chocolate chips and butter along with the sugar to melt.
Whisk the ingredients until combined, then add the vanilla and whisk for a minute.
Sift the dry ingredients, the flour baking powder, baking soda, salt, cornstarch, and cocoa powder.
Mix the ingredients and add the toasted walnuts. Mix the ingredients for few seconds and then pour the batter in a previously lined with parchment paper a 9x9” baking pan.
Bake the brownies in the middle shelf in a preheated oven for 27 minutes.
Tips to make the best egg free brownies
- Pour hot or boiling milk in a bowl; do not use room temperature milk; otherwise, the ingredients won't melt properly.
- Use unsweetened cocoa powder, which is made for baking only.
- Use good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Make sure the oven is preheated. Oven takes 15 to 20 minutes to come to your set temperature.
- Do not over mix the batter after adding the dry ingredients.
- If you want a gooier brownie, then bake the brownies for 22 to 24 minutes.
- You can use a 7x7” baking pan to get a thicker brownie. However, the baking time will increase.
- It is best to use parchment paper because the brownies are soft and gooey, and it will stick to the bottom of the baking pan; besides, the brownie needs to be removed from the pan after few minutes from taking it out of the oven to stop it from cooking further.
How to serve brownies?
You can serve the brownie warm topped with vanilla ice cream, and that’s how we like it at my house. Serve the brownies cold with whipped cream or a chilled glass of milk.
How to store the brownies?
You can store the brownies in three ways:
Serve the brownies at room temperature: Place the slices of brownies in an airtight container and consume the brownies within 2 days while in room temperature.
In the fridge: Place slices of brownies in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to one week.
Freeze: Wrap each brownie slice with plastic wrap and place it in a plastic container and freeze for up to one month.
Best Egg Free Brownies Ever
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter soft
- 2 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ cup or 112 gm whole milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup toasted walnuts you can use it whole or chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325F/162C. Line a 9x9” baking pan with parchment paper and keep aside.
- Heat the milk until it simmers.
- In a mixing bowl, pour the hot milk. Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips, brown sugar, white sugar, oil, and butter. Cover the bowl for 5 minutes.
- Uncover the bowl and mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Add the vanilla and mix for a minute.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch.
- Add the previous sifted dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix for a few seconds. Try no to over mix at this point.
- Add the toasted walnuts to the batter and fold for few seconds.
- Pour the batter in the previously prepared baking pan.
- Bake the brownies for 27 minutes; if you want a gooier brownie, then bake for 22 to 24 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and leave it in the pan for 6 minutes. Remove the brownies from the pan and place on a cooling rack.
- Cut the brownies in squares and either serve immediately or store to enjoy later.
- Use good quality chocolate. Do not use hot Choco milk powder or sweetened cocoa powder.
- If you are using salted butter, then omit the salt from the recipe.
- Don’t skip on sifting the dry ingredients. Cocoa powder and baking powder tend to have lumps that won’t mix well in the batter.
- Don’t use low fat or skim milk in this recipe.
- After adding the dry ingredients, do not over mix the batter.
- Let the brownies come to room temperature before slicing it, or you will end with a big mess.
This page may contain affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you.
OMG seriously? These look SO GOOD. I totally need to try this recipe out!
These brownies taste oh so good, I'd like for you to try it 🙂
I love baking brownies! This looks really delicious and easy to make, thanks for sharing the recipe with us! Looking forward to baking egg free brownies sometime!
Rose Ann Sales
I haven't tried cooking eggless recipes. I will try this sometime,thanks for sharing!
You are welcome, and I'm sure that you will enjoy these brownies!
I'm definitely going to have to try making these, being allergic to eggs but still loving sweets! Thanks for sharing!
I promise you will love this recipe 🙂
Wow! To be honest this brownies is very enticing and the texture is so tempting. I would definitely try to make this at home.
Im super allergic to eggs so I will have to try this!!! thanks for sharing this recipe so so good!!!
Wow! That looks delicious, I would to try this. Thanks for sharing!
World in Eyes
OMG these looks so delicious and tasty..this is mouthwatering though..glad you shared the recipe with us...gonna try as soon as possible...
Looks absolutely delicious! Want to try it so much! I haven't had brownies for ages
Oh this looks delicious! I will need to try it!
Celebrate Woman Today
What a magical recipe for brownies! Looks moist and soft. I'll test it out in my kitchen!
Yum! I'm definitely going to try these out. Thanks for the recipe!
These look amazing, especially with the nuts and cream! Can't wait to make them.
These sound absolutely DELICIOUS! I can't wait to try making them.
This looks really delcious. Will make this during the weekend and see how the kids enjoy it
Great post and helpful for those who can't eat egg. I would so have this with ice cream on top.
Delicious brownies! Followed the recipe to the letter, except for the nuts. Baked it in a 7x7 pan, added 5-6 minutes and they came out thick, gooey, fudgy and perfect. Thank you for sharing this!!
Thank you so much, Jess! I'm glad that you have enjoyed my recipe 🙂