The best Nutella Brownies I had so far! This brownie is fudgy and chewy, filled with chocolate goodness and Nutella buttons (I’ll show you how to make those.) with a crisp, crackly top.
Watch the video to see how easy it is to make Nutella Brownies that will, for sure, win everyone’s heart.
Years ago, I posted a Nutella eggless cake which you guys loved so much. I thought of sharing this awesome chewy Nutella Brownies recipe with you, and I’m sure if you love Nutella, you will fall in love with this brownie.
In one bowl, and few minutes this brownie batter will be ready to be baked. No melting chocolate no need for cocoa powder, all the heavenly chocolaty flavor is coming from Nutella.
No matter what boxed brownies you try, this recipe will beat it! There is no after taste here; in fact, you will go after another brownie in no time.
Few fresh ingredients come together to create mouthwatering brownies.
Heavenly Chewy Nutella Brownies
What you will like about these Nutella Brownies is the fact that you can make them as chewy and gooey as you like, I baked mine for 25 minutes, but 20 minutes are enough to make fudgy and gooey brownies. I like the brownies chewy and not messy with a lot of melted chocolate oozing from the brownie (although this is not a bad thing at all).
After refrigerating these brownies, they maintain their texture and are mind blowing when topped with vanilla ice cream.
How to make Nutella brownies
First, get all the ingredients:
In a bowl, sift the flour, salt, and baking powder and keep aside. In another bowl, add the melted butter, sugar, and Nutella and whisk until combined, then add the eggs one at a time and the vanilla and mix for few seconds. Add the flour and gently mix the ingredients without over mixing it. That’s it; your Nutella Brownies batter is ready!
How to not ruin Brownies
For this recipe, the best baking pan to use is an 8×8 inch square pan.
Use parchment paper.
To be on the safe side, bake the brownies at the top shelf of your oven.
Make sure your oven is preheated. Usually, 10 to 12 minutes of preheating are good unless you have the type of oven that prompt you when it reaches the desired temperature.
Don’t overbeat the eggs or the batter after adding the flour; this will result in a cake like brownies.
Cut the brownies 10 minutes after taking it out of the oven. Cutting it before that time will mess up the brownies, especially if you have baked them for less than 25 minutes.
Other Brownie Recipes You Will Love:
Nutella Brownies Recipe
- 1/3 cup unsalted and melted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 medium size eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup Nutella
- ¼ cup Nutella for making Nutella buttons
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
TO MAKE NUTELLA BUTTONS:
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- I am using a teaspoon to drop the Nutella on the aluminum foil forming small discs.
- When done, place the baking sheet in the freezer for an hour or two.
MAKING THE NUTELLA BROWNIES
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and keep aside.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt. Keep aside.
- In a bowl, add the melted butter and brown sugar. Mix well for one minute.
- Add the Nutella and mix until combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix for a few seconds. Do not over mix at this point or the brownies will come out having cake-like texture after incorporating a lot of air.
- Add the vanilla and give it a quick mix. Add the dry ingredients and gently stir it in the batter, then add the Nutella buttons and fold it in the batter.
- Pour the batter in the previously prepared baking pan. Bake the brownies on the top shelf of your oven for 25 minutes if you like the brownies chewy. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes if you like the brownies chewier and gooier.
- The brownies are done baking when you insert a toothpick in the middle of the brownies and comes out with few crumbs.
- Hold the parchment paper form the sides to pull the brownies out of the baking pan. Place the brownies over a cooling rack to prevent it from overbaking.
- After the brownies are set for 10 minutes, cut the Nutella brownies to 16 squares.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or at room temperature.
- Store the leftover brownies in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to one week.
This page may contain affiliate
links, which pay me a small commission
For my referral at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for supporting Munatycooking.com