I was thrilled when I received Cocozia Organic coconut water and was eager to try it.
I know how a fresh coconut water tastes, and I couldn’t wait to taste Cocozia. I’m very particular about coconut water, since it is one of my favorite drinks, and I do know that some commercially made out there are not the real deal and leave an after taste.
Cocozia is a pure coconut water and there is no doubt about it. One sip was enough for me to give it five stars.
Cocozia is cholesterol free, fat free, 100% vegan, has no artificial coloring or flavors, and you can actually include it in your cooking.
I made coconut water rice. You will not taste the coconut in this recipe, but will have a fluffy, light white rice, and enjoy all the benefits of coconut water.
So let’s get started!
Coconut Water Fluffy Rice
- 1 container of Cocozia coconut water around 2 ¼ cups
- 1 cup raw long grain white rice
- Salt to taste
- 1 slice ginger optional
- Wash the rice several times using cold water. Let it soak for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring Cocozia coconut water to a boil, add the ginger and salt, and then the rice.
- When it comes to a boil, reduce heat to the lowest and cover the rice with a lid. I use a kitchen towel to cover the saucepan and then cover with a lid, this will help the rice cook better and evenly.
- Let the rice cook for 25 to 30 minutes and then serve hot.
- Don’t forget to remove the ginger