Chewy Gooey Eggless Brownies – A special event was about to take place at my nephew’s school, every student had to bring something sweet or savory from home. (This post is updated.)
My nephew loves chocolate and I love making him happy, so I thought I’ll make him some brownies, some Chewy Gooey Eggless Brownies!
As much as he loves brownies, he asked me to make any eggless dessert. I asked, “how come you didn’t ask for brownies?” He told me about his friend who is allergic to eggs and mostly misses out on the good stuff served at parties. My nephew is just so sweet 🙂
Making Chewy Gooey Eggless Brownies is a breeze.
That day I knew how considerate my nephew is and he made me feel proud of him.What he didn’t know is that I’ve never made eggless brownies before and this will be a challenge.
I really wanted him and his friend to enjoy this dessert and decided to work hard and give my best in making delicious eggless brownies.
The feedback made me humble, everyone loved my Chewy Gooey Eggless Brownies and not only that, but the most important part was that my nephew’s friend didn’t feel left out, that was my prize.
I am sharing this recipe here for everyone to enjoy the best and most asked for dessert with family and friends.
Egg Free Chocolate Cake with 9 Helpful Tips
This recipe is for a very gooey, chewy, and chocolaty brownies. Made in 8×8 inch square nonstick pan. If you are crazy about chocolate you’ll enjoy it, but if you like lighter taste of chocolate, maybe you should use milk chocolate chips.
Note to Baker:
Make sure to spread the brownie dough evenly in the pan otherwise the brownie will not rise evenly. Do not over mix the dough. Sift the flour with baking powder at least twice to make sure that the baking powder is mixed well.
Another Eggless brownie recipe Chewy Egg Free Fudge Brownies
Not Eggless but delicious Brownie recipes:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon hot water
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Line 11"x8" or “8x8” pan with parchment paper and keep aside.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a microwavable bowl, add the chocolate chips and butter. Melt in the microwave and set aside.
- In a different bowl, add the sugar, banana, two tablespoon hot water, vanilla, and the chocolate mixture. Whisk well.
- Add the flour mixture to the already mixed wet ingredients and stir until well combined. Don't over mix.
- Pour the mixture in the previously prepared baking pan.
- Gently tap the baking pan on the table to remove bubbles if formed and even the surface.
- Bake the brownies for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with very few crumbs.
- Leave the brownies to cool in the baking pan. Don't touch the surface of the brownies.
- When it cools, refrigerate it for an hour before cutting it.
This page may contain affiliate links, which pay me a small commission
For my referral at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for supporting Munatycooking.com