Peach Apple Upside Down Cake – Hands down the best Peach Apple Upside Down cake I ever made. This cake recipe is classic and is bursting with flavor.
You don’t have to spend time making the caramel sauce, the caramel layer is formed under the cake batter while it’s baking and I’ll show you how.
Making Peach Apple Upside Down Moist Cake.
Baking to me is not just a hobby but a way to bring inner comfort especially when I’m making something delectable like this Peach Apple upside down cake.
I’m not crazy about frosting cakes as you know by now and upside down cakes not only look amazing but tastes incredibly rich and delicious.
Therefore, I bake it for my guests and serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
I made a Mixed Fruit Upside Down Cake sometimes ago and it was a great hit in case you wanted to check it out. I have many other versions of upside down cakes saved on my PC, but this recipe takes the cake 🙂
Make the Caramel Layer Without the Fuss!
To make a good looking and delicious peach apple upside down cake, you will use dark brown sugar which will form the bottom caramel layer, you also need to pick ripe sweet peaches otherwise your cake will taste sour and we really don’t want to ruin this wonderful piece of art.
The rest is really easy as you’ll note in the method for making this cake below. I’ve added oil and butter to the batter, this will prevent the cake from drying and allow it to create moist crumbs.
More Cakes on Munaty Cooking:
Let’s Bake this Cake!
Peach Apple Upside Down Cake. Hands down the best Peach Apple Upside Down cake I ever made. This cake recipe is classic and is bursting with flavor.
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 Peach sliced and peeled
- 1 apple sliced and peeled
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1 /2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoon butter at room temperature
- 3 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Line 9” preferably spring form baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix the butter with sugar, distribute and press it evenly into the bottom of a 9” spring form baking pan.
- Arrange the peach and apple slices on top of the brown sugar mixture any way you like. Keep aside.
- In a bowl, sift or whisk together, flour, baking powder, and salt. Keep aside.
In a different bowl, add the butter, sugar, and oil and beat for two minutes. Add the eggs one at a time and beat for two minutes. Add the vanilla and beat for two minutes.
- Add half of the flour to the wet batter and mix gently for few seconds. Add the whole milk and mix well. Add the rest of the flour and mix gently for few seconds.
- Gently pour the batter evenly into the previously prepared baking pan. Tap the batter two times on working surface and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the baking pan for 5 minutes then flip it onto a serving plate.
- This cake can be served warm.
I have used these products:
This page may contain affiliate links, which pay me a small commission
For my referral at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for supporting Munatycooking.com