I like to come up with new recipes and I’m so happy when my creation is a success, but I feel happier when I share it with you guys. However, there are times when I use leftovers to create another humble dish, and today is one of those days. Garlic Chicken Pasta was put together using leftover grilled chicken!
Making Garlic Chicken Pasta.
For this recipe, grilled, boiled, or barbecued chicken works the best. You can use any type of pasta you wish but keep the rest of the ingredients the same.
Garlic Chicken Pasta has a mild flavor because I didn’t want to kill the flavor of the grilled chicken by adding more spices.
Remember that Garlic Chicken Pasta was made from leftover, so you can be creative and after making this dish, add or omit ingredients to your liking.
Always add the cheese at the end, this way you will get a creamy texture and it will spread better.
If you tried my Garlic Chicken Pasta don’t forget to let me know how you liked it in the comment box below.
Follow me on Instagram, and if you happen to make any of my recipes, please post the picture and mention me in your post, or use this hashtag #munatycooking. I would love to see your creation.
As for my recipe, here you go!
Garlic Chicken Pasta
- 1 ¼ cup elbow macaroni uncooked
- 2 chicken thighs left over
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup mixed shredded cheese cheddar and mozzarella.
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- Cook pasta as per instruction on the box and keep aside.
- In a pan, add the olive oil and butter. When the butter melts add the garlic and sauté for few seconds.
- Add the rest of ingredients except the macaroni, stock, and cheese. Stir mixture for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the macaroni and stock, stir for 2 minutes. Add the cheese and stir until it melts.
- Serve hot.
- PS: You can use less cheese if you wish.