When you invite people over for dinner, you don’t want to spend the whole day or even hours in the kitchen preparing for it. You really need to save some energy to enjoy chatting with and hosting your guests, right? Chicken Parmesan is the magical solution for such situations.
Chicken Parmesan is delicious and a fancy looking dish, yet takes a short time to prepare, and that’s honestly is how I like my recipes to be. There are two things that you have to be careful with and everything will work like a charm.
The chicken breast should be juicy, not dry and tasteless, the second thing you have to keep in mind is using a good marinara sauce.
While the chicken is in the oven the pasta will be ready and in no time your guests are served one of the most delicious Italian delights.
Making Easy Chicken Parmesan.
Follow my recipe and I promise that you’ll get a flavorful and tender chicken breast that your guests and family will rave about. Don’t forget to let me know how you liked it whenever you make it.
Let’s get cooking!
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breast
- Black pepper powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs place in large deep plate
- 1 large egg beaten keep in large deep plate
- Marinara sauce as much as you want to use.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoon parmesan
- ¼ cup oil to fry
- Preheat oven to 350F/ 180C.
- Pound the chicken breast until it is even in thickness. Season both sides with black pepper, salt, and paprika.
- Dredge both sides of the chicken breast in flour. Dip the chicken breast in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs. Keep aside.
- Add oil to frying pan and when hot add the chicken breast. Fry for three minutes on each side or until golden in color.
- Spread the marinara sauce over one side of the chicken breast, add mozzarella cheese and parmesan on top of the sauce.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan and bake in the previously heated oven for 12 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Serve with ziti or spaghetti.
Follow me on Pinterest!