What is a perfect burger? To me, the perfect burger is the one that I’ll enjoy having and would want more of. The perfect burger is the burger that has a mild flavor of spices, something like this Asian Beef Burger.
More on Asian Beef Burger.
When it comes to meat, I never take risk, I always cook it thoroughly. Not having anything against who likes it rare and medium rare of course!
I played around with few burger recipes and found out that it can lead to a new and great tasting burger.
My Asian Beef Burger is moist and full of balanced flavors. I like to have it with mashed potato, but it will taste great with noodles on the side too.
*The calories calculated do not include the mashed potato and caramelized onion shown in the pictures.
- 400 gm ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onion
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 teaspoon ginger powder
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except the beef.
- Add the beef and mix well, but don’t over mix or the burger will be tough.
- Make 3 equal patties, make an indent with your thump in the middle of each patty, this will make it cook evenly and will keep its shape.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat your pan/grill, if the pan is hot enough the patties will not stick. I used non stick pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side. (This really depends on you, if you like it medium rare cook for 3 minutes on each side).
Follow me on Instagram, and if you happen to make any of my recipes, please post the picture and mention me in your post, or use this hashtag #munatycooking. I would love to see your creation.