Outstanding Chocolate Chip Cookies – I wasn’t exaggerating when I called these cookies Outstanding Chocolate Chip Cookies. In case you wonder why these cookies are awesome, the answer is simple, these cookies are made by hand, Literally!
Making the Outstanding Chocolate Chip Cookies.
When my mom was teaching me how to cook, she said: “The food always tastes better if you make it with your own hands.”
I know she was right when I noticed that the bread I knead with my hands always tastes better than when I use a mixer. Today, I thought of making chocolate chip cookies using …….. my hand.
I couldn’t believe how much I liked these cookies, crunchy and golden at the edges, fluffy light and chewy at the center, the flavor of the butter is kicking, and with a cold glass of milk, these cookies can be dangerous!
The idea of mixing a cookie dough by hand might be strange to some, but I’m afraid you might decide on preparing all the future cookie doughs using nothing but your own creative hand.
More Mind Blowing Cookies.
I made big cookies, but of course, you can reduce the size, just keep in mind that they will need less time in the oven. Talking about the oven, I used low-moderate temperature to bake the cookies, 325F/170C was the perfect temperature for these cookies.
Oh, and if you are chocoholic then I also made chocolate chocolate chip cookies, but what I’m sharing with you in this post is (in my opinion) the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever.
I don’t want you to just read about how delicious these cookies are, I want you to run to your kitchen, like right now, and make some.
Think about it, you won’t need to take out your mixer and won’t be washing a lot of dishes. Just a bowl and your hand.
I’ve mentioned these cookies in this post:
Let’s get our hands busy!
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- ½ cup butter at room temp
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup + 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl, add butter and both sugars. Mix with your hand (it’s better to use a whipping action) just until the mixture feels fluffy, it will take around 3 minutes to 4.
- Push the previous mixture to the side of the bowl, add the egg and vanilla and mix with your hands, now mix both eggs and sugar butter mixture together for 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix with your hands for few seconds or until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 325F/170C. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make seven equal size balls from the cookie dough, these are big cookies and will spread a little so it’s better to bake in two batches.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Let the cookies cool while in the pan for 4 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack.
This page may contain affiliate links, which pay me a small commission
For my referral at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for supporting Munatycooking.com