If you are looking for a flavorful, succulent, and super easy to make Baked Salmon recipe, please keep on reading. I am sharing with you today one of my go-to recipes, that sounds so simple yet can easily become your favorite baked salmon recipe!
When it comes to salmon, you want to cook this fish but keep its own flavor. Of course, you can be creative and use different spices, toppings, or even sauces but just make sure that the flavor of salmon especially when fresh is not lost in all that seasoning.
In this recipe, the baked salmon will turn out juicy and the blend of spices used will enhance the flavor, taking it to another level.
Adding slices of butter on the seasoned salmon, prevent the salmon from drying while it's baking and lightly cook the seasoning, giving you a scrumptious layer.
Making Baked Salmon with Potato Wedges.
One of the best dinner ideas, it is healthy, bursts with flavors, and do not take much time when preparing or baking it. One of the easiest recipes or you can call it life-saving recipe.
In my humble opinion, baked potato wedges are the best companion to this baked salmon. Baked just right, tender from the inside, a little crispy on the outside. Oh, and you can also use your favorite dip, these baked potato wedges are perfect for almost any type of dip.
And now that I made your decision for making dinner or lunch easy, why not check your kitchen and make sure you have all the ingredients? Get fresh salmon it always tastes the best.
If you want more fish recipes, then check these out:
- **For the salmon
- 1 salmon fillet around 1 pound
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- 3 tablespoon butter
- **Potato wedges:
- 3 medium size potatoes cut into wedges
- Black pepper
- Pinch of onion powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- **For the salmon:
- Preheat oven to 450F/230C. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon fillet on the parchment paper skin down.
- Season with all the spices mentioned for salmon seasoning. The spices should cover the salmon slightly, I mean do not pack the spices over the salmon, add it in pinches.
- Place slices of butter over the salmon and bake for 18 minutes, do not cover.
- After the 18 to 20 minutes are up, remove the salmon from the oven, cover and keep aside.
- **For the potato wedges:
- Preheat the oven to 370F/ 180C.
- Season the potato wedges with all the spices mentioned in potato wedges seasoning. Mix well.
- Grease a baking sheet with olive oil or oil, Spread the potatoes over a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip the potato wedges and bake for another 20 minutes.
Follow me on Pinterest.