Southern Potato Salad
Classic southern potato salad. This creamy and full of flavor salad can be on your dinner table in no time. Don't forget to serve this salad whenever you BBQ.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 ½ cup boiled potato cubes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped carrot
- 2 large boiled eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
In a bowl add all the ingredients except the eggs and the potato. Mix well.
Add the eggs and mash it using a whisk or a fork. You can keep some chunks of eggs if you like your salad that way.
Add the cooled potato and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least three hours.
- Make sure the potatoes are cold before adding it to the salad.