Today is one of those lazy days. I don’t cook but concentrate on my studies.
However, I woke up craving nothing fancy but simple, plain vanilla muffins.
So, do I have much to say about these muffins? Well, only that they’re addictive, moist, and I’m craving it badly 🙂
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180C-360F.
- In a bowl, add egg and sugar, whisk until well-combined and lighter in color.
- Add oil, vanilla, and milk, whisk well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to previous mixture and stir gently.
- Don't mind the lumps in the batter, and do not over mix, if you do the muffins will turn chewy and tough.
- Spoon in muffin liners, and bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle of the muffin, comes out clean.
- Let it cool and enjoy.