Spread the love
At times, no matter how much I try, I can’t come up with words, even talking about the dish becomes a big task. Well, I feel the same way today. Although I’m excited for sharing this recipe with you!
Okay! I really tried but nothing is happening here, so I’ll leave you with this beauty.
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup heavy cream
2 cup half and half
8 tablespoons sugar
7 tablespoons semi sweet mini chocolate chips
– In a saucepan pour cream, half and half, and sugar, stir on medium heat.
– When it starts to simmer, turn off heat and add the vanilla.
– Let the mixture cool to room temperature, cover and refrigerate over night.
– Add chocolate chips to the cream mixture.
– Pour the mixture in your Ice cream maker. Follow your ice cream maker’s instructions.
– When done, transfer in to plastic container, cover, and freeze for 4 hours before serving.