We are having Spicy Soft Chicken Tacos for dinner, but let me share with you some of the behind the scene stuff.
Initially, I couldn’t decide what’s for dinner, so I asked my hubby and he couldn’t decide too, so I’m back in the kitchen scanning everything in there and trying to figure out what to make.
After few minutes I gave up and went back to hubby, asked him what he wants for dinner. He replied “I don’t know! Whatever you make is good.” Now I’m back in the kitchen looking through the fridge and the freezer again. This time, I noticed a bag of tortillas, and this is how I thought of making spicy soft chicken tacos.
Making Spicy Soft Chicken Tacos.
I know that it is difficult at times to decide on what to eat, and you don’t want to be repetitive and bore your family, at the same time you want your family to eat a satisfying and flavorful meal, since it’s dinner Spicy soft chicken tacos are perfect because it’s light and delicious.
These soft chicken tacos are bursting with flavor, especially when you add your favorite toppings. My favorite topping on tacos is actually Guacamole but of course, you can have any type of vegetables you like.
Whatever topping you decide on, do not forget to squeeze a lemon since that take your tacos to a whole new level.
Tortilla and Guacamole recipes.
Do not forget to follow me on Instagram!
- 4 medium size tortillas
- 400 gm chicken thigh cut into slices or cubes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, add the olive oil and when hot add the chicken. Stir for two minutes then add the spices.
- Cook on medium heat until the chicken is done and have light brown patches.
- Place the chicken in the previously warmed tortillas and top with your favorite sauce and vegetables.