Why Spicy Beef Kebab?! I can’t tell you how many versions of Kebabs, I have tried in my entire life. The Iranian versions, Arabic, and of course countless Indian versions. Since I mentioned that I have to say that I’ve enjoyed all of them so far. Today I’m sharing an easy but flavorful version Spicy Beef Kebab.
This recipe is a life saver, if your guests decided to stay for dinner and you wanted to serve them something exotic and cooked in less than an hour, then try making these kebabs, they’re prepared in 10 minutes and the grilling takes another twenty.
- 400 gm minced beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon back pepper
- Less than 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste or ketchup
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 180C – 356F.
- In a bowl add the beef.
- In different bowl mix together the olive oil, black pepper, salt and red chili powder.
- Add previous mixture to beef along with rest of ingredients. Mix well.
- Divide the beef into four parts.
- Shape into a log and place on baking sheet or parchment paper.
- Using your pinky finger, press on the log to make four horizontal indentations.
- Bake or grill for 25 – 30 minutes. Take it out of the oven or off the grill and immediately cover with aluminum foil to keep it moist.
- It is best served warm with Indian Bread Paratha.