What’s for dinner? Spaghetti and Mini Meatballs. I know you love meatballs with spaghetti I’ve been in in your kitchen several times and I’ve seen you preparing it so don’t deny it. Ok, that’s me being all weird but jokes aside, don’t we all have this dish at least twice a week? Or it’s just me!
Making Spaghetti and Mini Meatballs
I have tried few creative ways to make my spaghetti recipe delicious and looks good, so I tried filling the meatballs with cheese, adding breadcrumbs in the meatball mixture, giving the sauce and Indian touch, sometimes a Mexican flavor.
Spaghetti and Mini Meatballs is a dish that you won’t get tired of unless maybe if you have it every day. On google if you typed spaghetti and meatballs recipe you’ll get more than 30,000 results. Who sat and came up with all these recipes? who?
In this recipe, I tried to bring out the flavor of fresh beef by not adding many spices to the meatballs and the sauce. You can use turkey if you wish or chicken, follow the same steps just keep the cooking time shorter.
Spaghetti and Mini Meatballs recipe is so easy to put together as you can see from the method. I hope you enjoy it and don’t forget to share it!
Follow me on Instagram, and if you happen to make any of my recipes, please post the picture and mention me in your post, or use this hashtag #munatycooking. I would love to see your creation.
As for my recipe, here you go!
- 3 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- For the meatballs:
- 335 gm ground beef
- Salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- **For the tomato sauce:
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- Salt to taste
- **Frying the meatballs:
- 2 tablespoon oil to fry the meatballs.
- Cook the spaghetti as per box instruction, drain, place back in the pan add olive oil and mix, keep aside.
- **To make the mini meatballs:
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and form mini balls.
- In a pan, add 2 tablespoon oil and when hot add the meatballs. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and spices, cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Serve hot on spaghetti previously prepared.