Soft Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread – Baking this soft cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart bread will be comforting and satisfying! Comforting because you can tell from the moment you mix and knead the dough that the bread is going to be awesome.
It’s like having a buttery cinnamon roll and a soft bread at the same time.
Making Soft Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread.
This cinnamon sugar pull-apart bread is soft and tender from the inside, the butter, cinnamon, and sugar mix gave it a cinnamon roll like characteristic.
Delicious on its own but you can step up your game and top it with some caramel sauce or cream cheese icing.
Egg Free Soft Dough.
When the wonderful aroma of this bread spreads in your house, everyone will be eager to have some.
I couldn’t wait for the bread to cool and pulled a slice which swiftly melted in my mouth, it’s like having a bigger size cinnamon roll minus the glaze.
I didn’t use eggs in this recipe and you will not miss it, in fact not using eggs made the shelf life of this bread longer. Like all baked goods, this bread tasted even better the next day.
You might be tempted to double the amount of filling but please don’t. The amount of filling in this recipe is enough to make you enjoy this bread to the maximum.
More Rolls For You!
I want to make this Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread Loaf with you. Let’s run to the kitchen work on that dough!
The Recipe …
Soft Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread
FOR THE DOUGH:
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 ¼ teaspoon active dry yeast
- ¾ cup warm milk mixed with 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ¼ cup oil
FOR THE FILLING
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoon butter soft
- Add yeast and pinch of sugar to milk, mix, and keep aside.
- In a big mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, and oil. Add the milk mixture and knead for 10 minutes.
- The dough will be sticky but will firm a little after kneading for 10 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let it rise for two hours.
- Dust your working surface with flour and roll out the dough using a rolling pin. Roll the dough into a 20”x12” rectangle.
- Brush the rolled-out dough with butter. Mix the cinnamon and sugar, sprinkle evenly over the butter. Lightly press down the sugar cinnamon mix to help it stick to the dough.
- Cut the rolled-out dough into 6 strips. Stack the strips on top of each other (the side with sugar and cinnamon should always face up.)
- Cut the strips into 6 equal size squares.
- Line a 9 x 5-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Place the squares vertically in the pan, cover and let it rise for 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C. Brush the risen dough with milk and bake for 30 to 33 minutes.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes then place on cooling rack to cool completely.
I have used these products:
This page may contain affiliate links, which pay me a small commission
For my referral at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for supporting Munatycooking.com