Spread the love
Eating healthy can be boring, I mean no butter and steamed vegetables etc, but I found a way to eat my vegetables and actually enjoy them. The best way -In my opinion- to eat vegetables if cooked in yummy sauce, I don’t mind them in stews or in Chinese food, I even have them with white sauce at times. Ok, this might not always sound healthy but hey I try my best.
This sauce is mild in taste but adding broccoli won’t corrupt the taste. In fact I made this dish with different vegetables and it always came out good, so be creative.
Here you go!
2 cups cooked noddles
6 large prawns
2 tablespoons flour
1 chopped onion
1 cup broccoli
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 garlic minced
1 teaspoon ginger minced
1/2 teaspoon hot chili sauce
1/4 cup water
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon oyster sauce
– Mix flour with 1/2 teaspoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce.
– Add prawns to the previous mixture and mix well.
– In a hot pan add oil and fry the prawns 2 minutes on each side. Keep aside.
– Fry the onion, when translucent add broccoli, ginger, and garlic, stir for 1 minute on high heat.
– Add the prawns to the pan and stir for another minute.
– Add water, when it starts to boil add the cornstarch and stir, when thickens add rest of ingredients and stir for 1 minute.
– Finally add the noddles and stir to combine. Serve immediately.