The color brown theme is not just fun but is getting sweeter. I knew I can mostly think of dessert especially chocolate when I thought of the color brown, so today I bring you something that is addictive, Marbled Brownie.
Yes, there are many brownie recipes on my blog and I am proud of each and every recipe. I know that not everyone like a cakey brownie or a fudge brownie, but there are those who will enjoy a stuffed brownie and an eggless version too.
I kept everyone in mind when coming up with a brownie recipe. Hence, I thought why not combine two amazing desserts together (brownies and cheesecake)?! I am certain that I made someone’s day somewhere if you happened to be that someone I just want to say that you have a great taste and you rock!
Not at all difficult to make.
This Marbled brownie is so easy to make, you will not need a hand mixer nor a long list of ingredients, I promise. When I create a recipe I keep three things in mind, time, effort, and money.
Marbled brownie won’t take much time or effort, and is easy on your pocket. There are few things that you have to keep in mind while making this dessert, like not over mixing and some ingredients have to be at room temperature.
Making Marbled Brownie.
No matter what pan you use, spring form or cake pan, make sure that you use parchment paper because the brownies are fudgy and will stick to the bottom of the pan.
So, enjoy a fudgy brownie topped with silky and creamy cheesecake which you will remember for a long time.
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 3 tablespoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- FOR THE BROWNIE
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- MAKING THE CHEESECAKE
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth in texture. Add the rest of ingredients and beat until combined. Keep aside.
- MAKING THE BROWNIE
- Preheat oven to 170C/340F. Line an 8” pan with parchment paper.
- Sift or whisk all dry ingredients and keep aside.
- In a microwavable bowl add the butter and chocolate chips. Microwave for 15 seconds then mix, microwave for another 15 seconds and mix well. The butter and chocolate should be completely melted and mixed together.
- Add the eggs one at a time to the butter and chocolate and mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined, do not over mix to avoid stiff brownie.
- Keep ¼ cup from the brownie batter aside.
- Pour the brownie batter into the baking pan, even the surface.
- Add three dollops from the cheesecake batter on the brownie and run a butter knife lightly in number 8 shape twice from one side of the pan to the other.
- Pour the rest of cheesecake batter on the brownie. Add dollops from the ¼ cup brownie you kept aside previously on the cheesecake.
- Using a butter knife, run it in number 8 shape twice from one side of the pan to the other. Do not let the knife go deep and touch the brownie layer.
- Bake on the middle rack for 30 minutes. Cool, the brownie while still in the pan. When completely cool, place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
If you want more recipes, follow me on Pinterest.