It’s so hot, it’s actually boiling outside. Smoothies and ice cream are all I and my family can think of. Today, my sister, me, and our kids worked on a special project in the kitchen, kind of a surprise to the rest of the family, and came up with something very easy and sweet. Mango Ice Cream!
It’s absolutely heavenly I’m not bragging but this ice cream tastes really good, specially if the mango was fresh.
If you don’t like mango I guess your favorite fruit will do, just be careful with the sugar, since some fruits are sweeter than others.
It is summer so stay refreshed and hydrated!
Follow me on Instagram, and if you happen to make any of my recipes, please post the picture and mention me in your post, or use this hashtag #munatycooking. I would love to see your creation.
Mango Ice Cream - Eggless and EffortlessPrint Rate
- 1 1/2 cup fresh mango cut in cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 4 tablespoon sugar How much sugar you use depends on how sweet your mango is.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend for two minutes.
- To have a very smooth ice cream strain the mixture through a sieve.
- Pour the mixture in ice cream molds. OR, pour the mixture in a plastic container, cover properly.
- Leave in the freezer for an hour, take it out and mix, then freeze again. Do this three times.
- If you have an Ice cream maker, just follow the instructions provided by the ice cream maker.