These cookies are prepared and baked in no time. If you have all the ingredients ready and your oven is preheated, Mixing the ingredients will take 5 minutes and baking them will take 11 to 12 minutes, see what I mean?
While baking, the smell of freshness will fill your house, and when the cookies are cool they will smell even better.
Hope you try these soft lemony cookies!
It’s an excellent lunch box, when you’re done eating, wash it, flatten it, and place it in your bag or drawer. It is durable, dishwasher safe, the bowl is microwave safe, is a good way to store your leftovers, and it comes with an attached spork.
Take it to work, school, or even picnics, it is:
- Perfect for meals and food storage
- Collapses to ½ the size for space savings
- Made from fda grade silicone, bpa free
- Both lid and box are dishwasher safe; bowl box is microwave safe
- Comes complete with its own innovative spork utensil
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 9.8 x 1.5 inches ; 14.1 ounces
To enter this giveaway you have to like Swissmar on Facebook, and leave a comment about it below.
For multiple entries:
– Like Munatycooking on Facebook.
– Tweet about this giveaway.
This giveaway is for USA and Canada residents only. Entries will be accepted until November 24, 2012.
The winner is Brenda from Canada. Congratulations!
And here’s your lemon walnut cookies recipe 🙂
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 100 gm butter
- 6 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 medium egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup or 4 tablespoons crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven 350F/180C.
- In a bowl, sift flour, salt, and baking powder. Keep aside
- In a different bowl, beat the sugar with butter, vanilla, and lemon zest.
- Add an egg to the previous mixture and beat until well combined.
- Gradually add the flour and mix using spatula.
- Add the walnuts and fold it gently to the dough, this will prevent the cookies from getting tough.
- Take 1 tablespoon from the dough, roll between your palms, press gently, and then place in the baking pan. Leave around 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake the cookies on the middle rack for 11 – 12 minutes.
- Let cool on cooling rack.