I was alone at home today, I hate when this happens. I mean, yes I like to have some me time, but only when I plan for it! Anyways, I am hungry too 🙂 and not in the mood to cook 🙁 so I made something simple, Grilled Chicken Breast.
I have used chicken breast, but you can use chicken thighs too. I have mentioned below the recipe the total amount of calories in case you decided to use chicken thighs.
Grilled Chicken Breast
Serves one. 300 calories
200gm Skinless boneless chicken breast
2 teaspoon olive oil
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– Mix the spices with olive oil, salt, and lemon juice.
– Pound the chicken breast to make it even in thickness. Rub the chicken with the mixture and keep it aside for 20 minutes.
– Heat the grill. Grill the chicken for two to three minutes on each side.
– When done cover the chicken immediately, and let it rest for two minutes, this will keep the chicken breast tender and juicy.
– Serve hot.
* Do not press the chicken breast while grilling.
** You can use 200gm chicken thighs instead of the breast. The calories will be 319.