Today I’m sharing my recipe for Curry flavored Brussels Sprouts. When it comes to Brussels sprout, like any food, some love it and some don’t. Most people avoid eating Brussels sprout because of the bitter taste, to avoid having bitter Brussels sprout, remove the core.
Where I live you can hardly find Brussels sprouts on the shelves of a supermarket. I’m not sure why! However, I’m glad that I found some. Now all I have to do is convert these little cute looking goodies to a dish that tastes divine.
This is an appetizer a side dish that can be converted to main meal (if you wish) but I will advise not to consume Brussels sprout in big quantities for obvious reason that I can’t mention here.
- 7 Brussels sprout cut in half
- 1 big rustic potato with skin cut in cubes
- 1 medium size onion cut in cubes
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- - Preheat oven to 400F.
- - In bowl mix all the ingredients and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- - Transfer the vegetables to a baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- - Bake for 20 minutes. Remove aluminum and bake for another 5 minutes.
- - Serve hot.