Cream caramel is one of the dishes that I experiment with, the ingredients are simple, and hence it’s easy to add different flavors to it. The first time I had this dessert was at a friends place. This is not the common Cream Caramel you are used to, the taste of cheese in it adds a touch of smoothness and thickness to it. Its taste gets even better if left few hours to cool in the fridge.
Cream Caramel With Cheese Recipe
CREAM CARAMEL WITH CHEESEPrint Rate
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- ** Cream Mix
- 1 1/2 cup milk powder
- 1 teaspoon orange zest optional
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup cream cheese
- ** Caramel
- In a pan add water and sugar, leave on medium heat.
- Don't use a spoon or so to stir, just swirl the pan as the sugar starts
- to melt.
- When it reaches the color you desire, remove from heat, and pour in your
- baking pan.
- Add all cream ingredients in a mixer and mix well for at least 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in to your baking pan on top of the caramel, cover with
- aluminum foil.
- Place your baking pan in a larger pan containing water that reaches half the
- baking pan.
- Cover with the pan lid, and let it cook on medium heat for 45 minutes to an
- hour on stove.
- This dish is best served cold (keep it at least 4 hours in the fridge before