I’d like to bring something to your attention though. See the picture above? See the slices of red chili on the kebabs? OK, I love chili and very spicy food, I mean if the dish I’m having is so hot that it almost pulls my eyeballs out, it’s heaven for me. You don’t have to sprinkle red hot chili on the kebab after it’s done, there is enough chili within the recipe, but if you want to do so, then don’t cuss me out 😉
Here we go!
6 chicken breasts cut in cubes
2 cups yogurt
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon red chili powder (optional)
– In a bowl mix all the ingredients together. Cover and leave in fridge for 12 hours or overnight.
– If you are using wooden skewers, place them in warm water for 10 minutes so they won’t burn while grilling.
– Place the chicken cubes in the skewer, 4 or 5 cube for each skewer.
– Grill until done around 5 – 6 minutes on each side.
– Serve with white rice, or salad.