Brownie Cupcakes are made to please, chocolaty, rich, a little on the chewy side, perfection! I couldn’t help but to try out these brownie cupcakes; I saw them first at Butter Baking, one look at those clicks and I ran to the kitchen and made some.
PIN TO MAKE LATER
If you love brownies, you will devour these brownie cupcakes and enjoy every single bite. The key here is quality butter and quality chocolate.
Delightful and chocolaty brownie cupcakes, I have enjoyed them so much, and my family did too. It’s just like having individual portions of rich brownies.
How to make Brownie Cupcakes
Be careful when baking these brownie cupcakes, overbaking will make them dry. When inserting a skewer into the cupcake, you will see few crumbs, but that’s all right, the cupcake will go on cooking after taking them out of the oven. If left longer they might become dry after cooling down.
This brownie cupcakes recipe is perfect for parties. Use mini cupcakes liners and reduce the baking time, you can use this mini cupcake as popsicles after dipping the mini brownie cupcakes in chocolate glaze, this is just an idea in case you want to get creative with these beauties.
When you are making these brownie cupcakes, make sure not to overbeat the eggs, this will increase the volume of the eggs it means more air in your batter, and that is a no-no if you are making fudge-like brownies.
Overbeating the eggs will change the texture of the brownie cupcakes, and it won’t taste as rich as it should.
Let’s make something sweet today!
These Brownie Cupcakes are made to please, chocolaty, rich, a little on the chewy side, perfection! www.munatycooking.com | @munatycooking #brownie #chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 180C - 375F.
- Whisk butter and sugar.
- Whisk in the vanilla and the eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- Sift flour, salt, cocoa, and baking powder. Add to the previous mixture. Stir to combine. Do not over mix.
- Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake until a skewer inserted comes out with few crumbs. I made 7 cupcakes, I've used medium size cupcake liners, if using the regular size, you might make around 12. Bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links, which pay me a small commission
For my referral at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for supporting Munatycooking.com