Strawberry Iced Tea – Beating the heat this Summer is easy a refreshing Strawberry Iced Tea. This Iced Tea instantly lifts you up, quench your thirst, and the hearty flavor of strawberry will cool you down. Let me show you how easy it is to make this refreshing beverage.
Wait! Before sharing the recipe for the strawberry iced tea, let me first introduce you to a gadget that will make your job much easier, cleaner, and enjoyable.
Strawberry Iced Tea is your best friend this Summer.
Zing Anything has sent me FLIP BREW. It is an Iced Tea maker and a Cold Coffee Brewer.
It’s the reason why there is more iced tea and cold brewed coffee in my house than ever and I believe this product can easily make its way to your must have list.
Reason #1: Zing Anything Flip Brew has a clean, simple, yet beautiful design that will look good on any kitchen counter.
Reason #2: It makes 6 cups of iced tea or coffee. You can drink all day long.
Reason #3: Includes two in one basket to hold your coarse ground coffee and tea leaves. This basket works as a strainer too and that means less mess.
Reason #4: Zing Anything Flip Brew’s lid vacuum seals, you can rest assured that your drink will stay fresh longer.
Reason #5: Thanks to the lid design, there will be no spill accidents, you can take Flip Brew with you while traveling with no worries.
Reason #6: Dishwasher safe.
Reason #7: 1 Year manufacturer warranty on any mechanical defects.
Reason #8: The price! A durable product with such specifications is $20 only.
I do own another product from Zing Anything, it’s Citrus Zinger and it’s been my friend for the past four years, it gave no problems nor disappointments.
Zing Anything is a trust worthy company and sells high quality, durable, and good looking products.
More to drink:
It’s time we enjoy some Strawberry Iced Tea!
- TO MAKE THE TEA:
- ¼ cup loose leaf tea (I used red – Indian)
- 3 cups boiling water
- TO MAKE THE STRAWBERRY SYRUP:
- 3 cup water
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup chopped strawberry (you can use frozen but fresh is much better)
- MAKE IT:
- Add tea to the basket and attach to the lip, close tightly. Add 3 cup boiling water to the pitcher. Close the pitcher and flip it. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- In a sauce pan, add 3 cup water, sugar, and strawberry. Let it boil for two minutes, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain the strawberry syrup, discard the strawberries and pour the syrup over the previously prepared tea. Mix well and when cool place in the refrigerator.
- Serve with ice!
I have used these products:
This page may contain affiliate links, which pay me a small commission
For my referral at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for supporting Munatycooking.com