I’m sharing the third recipe in my mini-series Everything Pumpkin Pie Spice, it is Pumpkin Pie Spice Chai Latte. Warm, comforting, creamy, and a delicious drink.
This morning the girly part of me was kicking, that means I need to pamper myself! I first started with my skin, so I went to Pinterest, searched for a popular face scrub that’s easy and most importantly includes ingredients I already have at home.
Not sure if you heard or tried this face scrub but it consists of baking soda and coconut oil, I used olive oil instead. The result was satisfying and I had a smooth and glowing skin. Ok, now that I took care of my skin, it’s time to answer a craving for something delicious and warm.
Making Pumpkin Pie Spice Chai Latte.
Homemade Chai Latte is something else, and when you add the right spices it turns into a soothing potion. I have used Indian tea to make Pumpkin pie spice chai latte, you can use any brand you want.
Make sure to have a fine sieve around, you need the flavor in your chai latte but not the residue of spices.
Other drinks you can enjoy:
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoon loose tea (I used Indian tea)
- 1 cup milk
- Sugar to taste
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (recipe in pumpkin pie spice post)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup milk to froth
- In a saucepan, add water, loose tea, sugar, pumpkin spice mix, and let it come to a boil.
- Add 1 cup milk, when it comes to a boil again, turn off the heat, add vanilla, and let it steep for three minutes.
- Place a fine sieve on top of your cup, pour the chai latte.
- ***To froth the milk:
- Warm the milk in the microwave or in a saucepan, pour milk in a big cup and whisk until froth forms, then add milk froth to your chai latte, sprinkle with some cinnamon and you are done!
Follow me on Pinterest for more recipes.