My sister is not fond of milk, but she have these cookies with chilled glass of milk and enjoys it like anything. I don’t blame her 😉
A heaping teaspoon will result in the perfect size cookie, so don’t worry and do it, use that teaspoon.
Nutella Chocolate Cookies
Makes 27 cookies. 60 calories per cookie.
5 tablespoon unsalted butter at room temperature
5 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1/4 cup or 4 tablespoons Nutella
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup or 12 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup or 4 tablespoon unsweetened chocolate powder
– Preheat oven 350F/180C.
– In a bowl, sift flour, salt, chocolate powder, and baking powder. Keep aside
– In a different bowl, beat the sugar with butter, and vanilla.
– Add the egg to the previous mixture and beat until well combined.
– Add the flour and mix until combined. Do not over mix.
– Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes.
– Take one heaping teaspoon from the dough, place in the baking pan. Wet the tip of your fingers with cold water and gently press it down. Leave around 2 inches between cookies.
– Bake the cookies on the middle rack for 8 – 10 minutes.
– Let cool on cooling rack.