Why did I come up with egg free Instant Tiramisu you asked? Well, when I’m in an Italian restaurant, Tiramisu is the dessert I order 99% of the time. I’ve never made the authentic Tiramisu recipe before, I’m not comfortable with eating raw eggs and I only knew about the raw eggs after falling in love with this beauty.
Egg Free Instant Tiramisu.
In my version I use homemade custard and it tastes quite the same as the authentic one. Then I discovered faster, eggless, and delicious way of making it.
You know how sluggish summer can make you. Therefore, to avoid spending much time preparing a dessert, I present to you Instant Tiramisu.
Now, don’t indulge too much here, moderation is required 🙂
Follow me on Instagram, and if you happen to make any of my recipes, please post the picture and mention me in your post, or use this hashtag #munatycooking. I would love to see your creation.
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ⅓ cup tablespoon condensed milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coffee
- Ladyfingers cookies (enough to fill the glass you’re using)
- Your favorite chocolate bar to shave on top
- In a bowl, whisk cream cheese, heavy cream, condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Dip ladyfingers in coffee, for few seconds.
- Align half of the ladyfingers in a serving dish.
- Spread half the cream mixture on top.
- Add another layer of soaked ladyfingers and cover with the rest of cream mixture.
- Shave your favorite chocolate bar on the cream using a greater.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.