Why is Mint Lemonade a life saver? Because Summer is different in UAE (where I am from.) The heat is unbearable, not matter what you do. going to the beach is out of the question, you don’t want your brain to boil under that extremely hot sun!
Refreshing Mint Lemonade.
I have used Lemon Syrup in this recipe.
Want More Refreshing Drinks?
Follow me on Instagram, and if you happen to make any of my recipes, please post the picture and mention me in your post, or use this hashtag #munatycooking. I would love to see your creation.
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup water, room temperature
- 3 cups cold water
- Sugar syrup to taste
- 2 -3 Slices of lemon
- Around 10 leaves of mint
- Few cubes of ice
- Pour 1 cup water at room temperature in the pitcher.
- Add the syrup to the water and blend well.
- Pound the mint leaves with the back of a spoon, this will bring out the oil in the mint.
- Put the mint leaves in the pitcher, pour the 3 cups cold water.
- Stir well. Add the lemon slices and keep in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Fill your glass with ice, pour this refreshing lemonade, and enjoy.
*If you want to further refrigerate this drink remove the mint leaves. If the leaves stay longer in the drink, the lemonade will taste bitter and the leaves will get darker in color.