It’s absolutely heavenly I’m not bragging but this ice cream tastes really good, specially if the mango was fresh.
If you don’t like mango I guess your favorite fruit will do, just be careful with the sugar, since some fruits are sweeter than others.
1 1/2 cup fresh mango cut in cubes
4 tablespoons sugar (How much sugar you use depends on how sweet your mango is)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend for two minutes.
- To have a very smooth ice cream run the mixture through mesh strainer after blending.
- Pour the mixture in ice cream molds or a plastic container, cover properly.
- Leave in the freezer for an hour, take it out and mix, then freeze it again. Do this three times.
- If you have an Ice cream maker, just follow the instructions provided by the ice cream maker.
* If pouring this ice cream in Popsicle, just freeze the ice cream for three to four hours, un-mold and enjoy.